Guan Yin/ Qwan Yin/ Kwan Yin radionic disc
Kwan Yin or Guan Yin (Quan Yin, Qwan Yin) is considered as Bodhisattva, a being who has vowed not to reach Nirvana until all beings are liberated from Samsara, the Ocean of suffering, and is also considered in some cultures, as Goddess of Love, Compassion, Mercy and Forgiveness. With the introduction of Tantric Buddhism in China, coming from the Tibetan and Indian culture, Guan Yin was associated with Avalokiteshwara, also called Chenrezig “the looking eyes”.
Although Kwan Yin is considered a boddhisattva, we feel that she is an Immortal being, a liberated being who has reached enlightenment and that from her state of perfection she has vowed to help all living beings to end their suffering.
Kwan Yin or Guan Yin is called daily by millions of beings in the world in prayers and many have reported that She comes to them alleviating their pain, their sorrow, their suffering, their loneliness. According to some traditional lore, She helps alleviate Karma, the consequences of our past actions and decisions.
Kwan Yin / Guan Yin Radionic Disc Properties
- May help provide protection from a spiritual stand point
- May help us in dowsing projects, sessions in which we work with pain, human and animal suffering
- May help us to be more compassionate, loving, and to practice forgiveness in our lives.
- May help us find solutions to our challenges
- May help us to raise the vibrational frequency of people, animals, spaces, liquids, food when we place witness papers on the disc and carry out that request and focus of intention.
- May protect us from dangers when we ask for it.
- May serve as a mini-altar for us when we work with Kwan Yin in our meditations, on our spiritual path.
- May help us to release the density of deceased people who are still anchored in our spaces by requesting it through witness paper or request to Kwan Yin.
- May help us to empower our pendulums with the vibration of Kwan Yin, of compassion, wisdom, forgiveness, the liberation of suffering by placing the pendulum on the disk and determining how long it has to be to charge with these vibrations.
- May help us to charge auric sprays, flower remedies, essential oils with the vibrations of Kwan Yin and their specific properties (love, wisdom, compassion, forgiveness, relief from suffering, liberation).
- In Feng Shui, the Kwan Yin statues bring the union of all forces and therefore can balance our space and help us attract the best in our lives
- May help us introduce vibrations of prosperity into our lives
- May help with our inner Child and in our relationship with children, our own childhood.
The radionic disc has 2 mantras
Namo Guan Shi Yin Pusa
- Om mani pedme hung
The first one calls upon the gifts and talents of Kwan Yn /Guan Yin, the second one is the mantra of Chenrezig, Avalokiteshwara in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition calling forth the Love and Kindness properties within the great compassionate nature of this beloved Boddhisattva.
Personally I can affirm this disc touches something very deep inside oneself, it helps you to connect , Eileen.
Transparent methacrylate disc of 13 cm diameter and 0.5 cm thick engraved
Possibility to tune in to its future owner or to the home where it will be placed (write us the names of its owner or owners in the NOTES section when making the purchase. If you do not write anything we understand that you do not want it attuned).
NOTE ON METHACRYLATE Due to the nature of methacrylate, you may find micro scratches on it that do not affect the effectiveness of the disc.
Important: Disc does NOT include wooden base no longer available.
A Pura Presencia™ product made with conscious loving hands