Uña de gato Pendulum (Cat´s claw)
Cat´s claw is a traditional peruvian herb very much like Echinaccea used for a wide variety of conditions such as digestive complaints, arthritis, wounds, gout, cancer.The oxindole alkaloids found in the bark and roots of Cats Claw, have been documented to stimulate the immune system. Cat´s claw might also be used to kill bacteria, viruses, infections, releasing the body from toxins and free radicals. It is also a great antioxidant. It has been used in AIDS treatment and as antiinflamatory.
These are some attributed properties of Cat´s claw:
- reduce pain and inflammation of rheumatism, arthritis and other types of inflammatory problems.
- have anti-tumor and anti-cancer properties that inhibits cancerous cell formation.
- promote the healing of wounds.
- be useful for treatment of gastric ulcers and intestinal complaints
- help to relieve chronic pain.
- enhance immunity by stimulating the immune system.
- help people experiencing stomach and bowel disorders, including colitis, Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky bowel syndrome, gastritis and duodenal ulcers, intestinal inflammation.
- help fight both viral and fungal infections such as Herpes and Candida
How to use this pendulum: place it over your solar plexus and let it spin clockwise with the intention of transmitting to you the most beneficial energies and frequencies of Cat´s Claw. Once the pendulum stops spinning, make a gentle movement with your hand as if you were anchoring and sealing the energetic transmission over your solar plexus so that the energies do not get spread out through the room but rather remain available to you on your energy field. Use again when necessary,
Disclaimer: the use of these pendulums is not a substitute to proper medical care. Please refer to your medical practitioner if you suspect having any medical condition. These pendulums provide only vibrational information to our energy fields and are not ingested.
Pendulum+ Basic instruction Manual for all therapeutic pendulums 18 pages PDF English
Sze: 25 mm heigth, 20gr weight, wood.